*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Wow!! Has it been over a week already? Time sure flies when you're not having any fun. Nothing major has happened, just a whole lot of minors adding up to more than I wanted to cope with.
1. My meds seemed to be slipping, but I did meet with my Pdoc today and we made some adjusting so hopefully that will help things, at least with the twichy legs, and the picking.
2. Mike is still being Mike, but at least for once in his life he seems to be doing something resembling human and at least making an effort. A small effort but at least its a step. I'm not holding my breathe, or expecting miracles, but maybe there is a human being hiding under all the crap afterall. Who knew?
3. Warren's being have a rough last couple days with some cranky defiant angriness. He's been able to draw the line and refrain from agression, or acting out but he was still obsinate, and uncooperative. He also refused to go to school or programming for two days. He met with his doctor yesterday and they upped his meds, which I agreed with. I had a family councelling session with him and Kristi today. He was in much better spirits. His testing results seem to prove that I definately brought the right kid home from the hospital. His verbal skills are off the charts, but his processing skills need work, which is probably why school is so hard for him.
4. I've been meaning to look in to getting a tranquilizer gun for my next cube neighbor at work. I swear that woman is auditioning for a revival of that old Fed Ex commercial, only she is a lot louder and grates on my nerves. If I can't find a tranquilizer gun, maybe some trazodone in her Mt. Dew will help (before you call the cops on me, relax I'm only venting. I look horrible in orange coveralls, and besides who needs THAT karma).
5. I'm still as klutzy as ever. This morning after running an errand I went to get into my car, and had an attack of stupid as I misjudged where my head was and managed to smack it right on to the door frame of my car, turning my glasses in to a slinky (okay, a slight exaggeration), but there were mangled and I have a nice cut on the side of my head (small but still) to serve as a reminder of why I'm not a professional althete. Luckily the eye glass place was able to fix my glasses in a jiffy, as I'm hopelessly blind with out them.
6. The main reason I'm so far behind is that lately by the time I get home at night, I'm so tired and exhausted I just don't feel up to doing much, and the last couple days I've been so worrried about Warren I was afraid to tie up the phone lines. That and my concentration seems to have been shot. Hopefully the change in meds will turn my brain back on.
I've been trying to peek in a read other blogs, so even if I don't comment, most likely I have still been reading, as much as I can.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.