*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Why write an entry when you can steal one from Tracey
Since I am too lazy to write an entry to night. I'll fill in on that later. Tonight I am stealing an enry from Tracey instead.
You're an Angst writer!
What kind of writer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Where do you fall on the liberal - conservative political spectrum? (United States)
brought to you by Quizilla
copy and boldface what you have in common with me
01. I have made bad decisions.
02. I'm interested in science and philosophy
03. I used to watch Diff'rent Strokes and Family Ties.
04. I have never been married.
05. I sleep in my car to get tickets for Attack of The Clones
06. My 11th grade English teacher was my favorite teacher. Her name was Mrs. Jenson and she was only at our school for two years
07. I am a night person.
08. I absolutely have to have Mt.Dew or Coke in the morning to wake up.
09. I hate male chauvinist pigs.
10. I know what a Rocky Mountain Oyster is.
11. I think most of the fan fiction out there is bad and I only have between five and ten authors that I regularly keep up with.
12. I don't know what Purim is either.
13. I wanted to be a astronaut until I found out how much you have to go thru and learn. I also did not want to join the Air Force (this was when I was a kid)
14. I like to bake I don't do it often enough.
15. I love winter.
16. I sometimes eat when reading or writing.
17. I adore cats.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I love to cook, but I hate to clean up afterwards
20. I get weepy at the end of Always
21. I was a Girl Scout until Jr. Hi.
22. I live in jeans or shorts
23. I can French-braid my own hair.
24. I'm vain about my hair and love wearing it long and loose, except when there's a good breeze.
25. I actually love old classic rock songs
26. I'm beleive in Christianity however--I think there is some truth truth in Wicca and Buddhism and most other major religions.
27. I have never read tarot cards.
28. I like to wear loose t-shirts and loose fitting jeans or pull on pants
29. I tend to fall asleep if I drink, and I don't drink very often
30. I'm socially liberal and economically liberal as well
31. The more people I meet, the more I love my cat.
32. I spend way to much time on the internet.
33. I procrastinate. A LOT.
34. I wish I had more time.
35. I can yell at my son, drink a can of pop, and drive at the same time.
36. I wish could go back to my college days.
37. Martha Stewart annoys the heck out of me
38. I should be writing. I should also be folding laundry. I'm procrastinating right now.
39. I have only one child, and absolutely no desire to have any more
40. I am wide open in my journal.
41. I love to write. It is my passion, it is my art form, it is my life.
42. I have a very eclectic group of friends.
43. I think I'm fairly hard to get to close to
44. I was baptized when I was two weeks years old.
45. I have two computers.
46. I think I have a long way to go.
47. I love to laugh. Alot.
48. I think Hayden Christensen is the sexiest man alive and I want him in my bed, now.
49. I was born in a Catholic hospital run by nuns
50. I wish I could be more organized and able to face and deal with things.
51. I have a very eclectic taste in music. I like everything but rap, and my son is getting me used to that
52. I love carmel rolls
53. I think we need to respect and learn from our elders, they know more than we think.
54. My favorite place is Yellowstone MT I love the mountains there.
55. I can't wait until Meat Loaf does BOOH 3
56. My favorite soundtrack is AOTC
57. My father was a farmer.
58. The older I get, the more eclectic my music tastes become.
59. I was born the on the date that Charles Manson's followers killed Sharon Tate and Co
60. That was Aug 10, 1969.
61. I hate inflexible bureaucracies at work.
62. I love art, but I can't draw to save my life
63. Good music makes me happy and thoughtful.
64. When I was young I used to make up recipe's for fun. a few were actually good
65. I wish I had more self-confidence.
66. I'm afraid of bugs and heights
67. I'm terrible at returning phone calls.
68. I need to work out more. But I don't feel like it.
69. I search for deeper meaning in almost everything.
70. I love books.
71. I have eaten pheasent, deer, antelope, elk, Bison, duck, and partridge
72. I love campfires,
73. My room is a complete mess.
74. My great grandfather still believed he world was flat
75. I believe firmly in the separation of church and state.
76. Up until my grandparents' generation, none of my relatives spoke English
77. I despise gender stereotypes.
78. I write best between 11 and 1AM. Well, 2am.
79. I love reruns of Roseane and Cosby
80. My first celebrity crush was on Harrison Ford and I still have it 25 years later
81. I've never seen Duran Duran in concert.
82. I hate it when people assume that because a girl is wearing short shorts or a cropped top, she's "asking for it".
83. I am a very distant cousin of Walter Mondale
84. I have a one younger brother who has some mild developmental disabilities, but still holds a full time job and drives.
85. I hated school until I got to the higher grades
86. My parents used to dance with me to old world music (polka's etc..) I can still hear Six Fat Dutchmen if I try hard enough,
87. I wish I knew sign language.
88. despite a year of French I can only be considered fluent in English
89. I love cookie dough ice cream.
90. I know the Hollywood vision of a woman is a myth and try to remember that. It doesn't always work.
91. In the summer, I like to sit go for walks or bike rides with my son, or to the free pool
92. I love almost every song by Meat Loaf
93. I hate to dress up.
94. I love Mt.Dew.
95. I Love all kinds of movies.
96. I like to watch snow fall.
97. I like spending time alone.
98. I love to cuss.
99. My earliest Star Wars memory is seeing ANH with my mom in '77 and her trying to fill me in on the Eddie Liz gossip. I had no clue and didn't care.
100. I like doing silly surveys.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Daily Dumbass: people who write viruses and trojans - eat shit and die scum.
Thankful For: progams to prevent damage from idiots above. I had my first Trojan. Ugh
Music of the mind: : "I think to my self...what a wonderful world..." damn you to hell MCI
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.