*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
I've learned a few things today.
1. People with long hair shouldnt' try to take pictures in a strong wind, unless they have a really good ponytail holder.
2. Any driver who isn't driving the way you wish they would is either and idiot or a schmoo.
3. When standing at a gas station on one of the busiest streets in town, on a very windy day facing into the wind, you had better not be wearing a really loose shirt. I'm not sure if I heard any horns, but if it had been Mardi Gra and I was in New Orleans, I'm sure I would have been beaded.
4. When cooking rice for supper, it is not a good idea to turn it up to high and thank make a phone call to a talkative person in Breckenride about a Mini van that sounds too good to be true. By the time you notice the smoke, it will be too late to do anything but open the windows and start over, because your son is "no way I'm gonna eat that!"
5. When thoughts of actually driving a mini van sound appealing, not appalling, you are way to grown up.
6. My son loves this rental way too much.
7.There is a reason for the phrase dumb bunny. Rabbits really are stupid. When they are in the middle of the road and you stop so as not to run over their cute furry asses, they don't get out of the way, they just sort of run around in circles, like they just got out of the clothes dryer or something. Though to be totally fair this was a very young rabbit.
8. It is quite possible for a reformed speed demon who watched way to many episodes of Dukes of Hazzard as a kid and loved the car wrecks/chases to suddenly become paranoid about car accidents, to the point where even though she would do 90 + as a kid with out batting an eye, 70 on the interstate suddenly makes her unusually nervous, and she sees close calls, and cop cars everywhere she looks.
9.One stable parent working alone is better than two parents when one is an unstable idiot, with severe sobriety issues.
10. Buying your son's favorite foods is a great way to insure he does his share of helping to carry the groceries in.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Daily Dumbass: My ex, for calling me about Warren and then getting mad a me for being mad at him
Thankful For: There is a warrent on my ex, so I can call the cops ahead of time and bust his lousy ass before I sue him.
Music of the mind: : "nobody meana than the little old lady from Pasadena"
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.