*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Han Solo and the Friday Fives
Take the Which Star Wars Hero are You? Quiz!
...created by Kenzie.
Now was anyone who knows me really suprised by this one??
And of course it is also time for Friday Fives
1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
I'm a Leo and even though I don't take astrology seriously, it definately fits me. I am very much the Lion. I am a very protective mother, very independant and have many cat like qualities.
2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? That is a hard one. I always tend to look at a gift more so for the thought that was put into it, than the actual material goodness of the present itself. I guess the worst present would be the year Mike got me a rolling pin. I could make a smart comment, but I think that speaks for itself.
3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? There have been so many. I guess among the ones that stand out are: the first bike I ever had. I was 6 or 7 and my dad had spent the night before putting it together. It was pink and had a banana seat and I rode the sh** out of that bike; The black blanket with dinosaur motif that my parents gave me for my 18th birthday, I still have it and still use it; and any and all of the numerous pictures, homemade cards, hugs, flowers (dandelions LOL) that my son has presented me with.
4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? It would probably be the slumber part I had when I turned 12 or 13. We had a blast. As an adult I have pretty much tried to ignore my birthday. The worst would be my 21rst brithday. My then roomie and I went to Grand Forks did some drinking and such. We stopped at Hardees and I had a pizza pocket. We came home and I woke up that night and got sick , very sick. I couldn't eat at Hardee's for years after that.
5. What are your plans for this weekend?I need to clean out the bathroom, maybe go to Barnes & Noble, vegetate, grocery shop and try to prepare myself for another week in Hell.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.