*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Where I still cuss, but not quite as much
What the Hell Else (and if cussing is highly offensive to you, then I suggest you exercise your rights to read something else, because like yesterday I may just decide to use a few choice 4 letter epitaphs)
Am I blue, yes I blue, and so apparenlty are many of you, from some of the diaries I have been reading. My house is no where near ready for carpet cleaners, we are not doing anythig "fun" this weekend, and I really dont' care. If it werent' for Sominex, I wouldh't sleep at all. My house is a reflection of my current state of being. Disaster and Chaos. A disorganized pit of blackness.
- Yesterday I was so out of it that after I put gass in my car I went into the station, paid for my chicken dinner talked to the DJ from the Buzz (free EP II tickets for the midnight show) and drove off without paying for my gas. The manager caught up to me at the next stoplight and Thank God he was understaning about it. I had to turn around and pay for it, but at least I wasn't arrested for stealing.
- Twice today I have locked my self out of my garage. Making me late for work this morning. It is now locked again and my son broke a paint brush off trying to jimmy it. I had just left it for later and he was trying to be helpful.
- Chloe is acting more like a "Kling-er" She won't leave me for a second, every where I go she is there. I go to the bathroom she is under my feet. I go downstairs in the middle of the night or the morning and she is under my feet. I try to type and she is trying to put her head under my hands. She goes to the door and looks out meowing. I think she really misses poor Chester.
- My carpet is soaked by the door, because my son filled a water balloon and got mad when I couldn't drop everything and tie it for him. Then he had a melt down.
- The grocery store had every soup known to man, except my plain old Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup. Normally I could live with this, but in my current state of mind I was ready to throttle some crack-boy ass.
- Warren just tried to get a paper towel and demolished thre whole papertowel holder, unaware that unlike the boys room at school, this cheap piece of plastic crap will not hold anything heavier than a small roll of paper towels.
- Today at work was "stump the tech by pulling a totally wack problem out of your ass day". There is nothing like trying to walk thru reinstall in chat room , while conversing on the phone with some one who has a computer with AOHell issues. And trying to document both, while unlinking partipants and keeping track of rather they are on uncus or uncus2.
- Monday the big suits (ie board members of ***) are in Fargo for a big meeing. Guess which account is one of the main ones they are going to be spending time looking at and watching like the penny pinching over paid execs I am sure they are. This means all cubes must look like no one works there, and all employess must dress and act like they are paid much better than they are and that they have no free time.
- Due to some nasty water retention in my feet I can't eat very much salt. So what is the first thing I gravitate to at Wal-Mart tonight, the giant bad of Doritos. Why ? Because Anakin is on the cover. (Happy 21rst to Haydem by the way, even though he will never see this).
- The phone company F7ucked up and I had to spend 30 minuts on my neighbors phone to get my phone back on.
- The post office apparently cannot read as there are three Johnsons in this neighborhood and we all seem to regularly get each others mail, because the Postal people can't tell Holly from Karen from Sue and becaue apparently 5th and 2nd look just alike.
- Cub Scout candy sales end this week. It looks like I am buying $26 in Hershey bars. Because I am that kind of mother, just so my son can get the face paint to look like a Camo guy. WTF am I going to do with 13 Hershey bars
- I got my period big time today. I didnt have anything with me, and by the time I realized it, well lets say certain items of clothing are now a lost laundry cause. I also have nasty back cramps and PMS from hell.
When free tickets to the mid-night showing of Attack of the Clones (One of my office mates has tickets also so we can go togehter, (me, Warren, her and her husband) if she can find a sitter for her two almost 3 year old.) don't get me excited, something is definatly off On the other hand, Warren just gave me a kiss for his new shoes, which have "fancy cool bottoms" and he has to clean them now so they can stay nice and neat and fancy, because there is some sort of cool clear plasticy stuff on them and that is the ultimate in super neatness when one is 8 almost 9. Especially when mom only paid $20 for them. Kids really are a double edged sword.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.