I stole this little (actually its not so little) survey from KitchenWitch. I haven't done a survey in a while and it was a way to kill time between calls at work.
* Name: Holly May
* Birthdate: 08/10/1969
* Birthplace: Crosby, ND
* Current Location: West Fargo, ND
* Eye Color: Greenish-Hazely
* Hair Color: Auburnish/Dark Blonde w/gray streaks
* Height: 5'4"
* Righty or Lefty: Righty
* Zodiac Sign: Leo
* Your heritage: My mother is German-Russian, and my father is Norwiegan/Swedish
* The shoes you wore today: Sandals, (I only wear regular shoes when I absolutely have
* Your weakness: Depression, guilt, proscratinating, over-eating, tendancy to internalize
and take thing out on myself or others
* Your fears: Being a "stepford", being dependant on someone else, something bad
happening to my son, being abandoned, .
* Your perfect pizza: Thick yeast raised crust, hint of oregano, pepperoni, muchrooms,
black olives, (onion & green peppers optional), or else a good deep dish Chicago style, the more
Mozzarella the better. (to a point).
* Goal you'd like to achieve:To have a healthy body, and to have a good paying job that I
* Your most overused phrase on AIM: eiter LOL or yeah I know
* Your thoughts first waking up: How long until can I lay hear till I have to get going
* Your best physical feature: My hair
* Your bedtime: Most nights between 10 and 11pm
* Pepsi or Coke: Coke (I can't stand Pepsi -yuck)
* McDonald's or Burger King: Golden Arches
* Single or group dates: Don't date
* Adidas or Nike: Neither, I go with whatever Payless or Walmart have on sale, I couldn't
careless about brand names.
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither I either get herb tea from work, or make my own from
scratch (Ginger tea w/lemon and honey = YUMMY)
* Chocolate or vanilla: Oooh Chocolate. N-e-s-t-l-e-s, Nestles make the very best, though
Hershey is also a good friend of mine
* Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee, ICKY!!! Cappuccino - double icky!!
* Smoke: Smoking evil, I have asthma, me and smoke do not get along at all...
* Cuss: I've been known to fucking cuss a bit
* Sing: Not in front of the children. (my voice is baaadd!!)
* Take a shower everyday: if i need it or not!, of course I do.. iccky
* Have a crush(es): only Anakin over there.. and maybe Cashew guy, but he hasn't been
checked for other women's markings yet.
* Do you think you've been in love: I thought I was, but it turned out to just be hormones.
I moved too quickly and will spend the rest of my life paying for that mistake.
* Want to go to college: Yes, went to university 4 years and dropped out then went to NTC
for my AA. I love school Would go for a living if I could figure out how. I love to learn new things.
* Like high school: Hated it, the pressure to conform and the snobbery against those who
don't was more than I care to deal with. Since I lived in a very small town (read: tiny), everyone knew
everyone, and anyone's business soon became everyone's business.
* Want to get married: Not just no, but currently HEll no!! I like my freedom. I dont' want
to have to be accountable to another adult for my every move, and for what I spend. I have serious
issues with independance. When I hear my married friends talk about my husband "let me", or my
husband "said I could" it makes me cringe and want to hit something. I am my own person, and
refuse to have to play by someone else's rules. Though if Mr. Perfect showed up, I might give it a
re-think, but he would have to be pretty damn spectacular..
* Believe in yourself: sometimes
* Get motion sickness: Only on carnival rides
* Think you're attractive: Depends what time of the month it is
* Think you're a health freak: Yeah right, me the girl whose been known to eat potato chips
for breakfast, I dont' think so
* Get along with your parents: Mostly, I was close to Dad, who passed in 1996. I get along
with my mom better now that I am an adult and I dont' live at home. My mom and I are too much
alike in some ways that create major tension sometimes.
* Play an instrument: I used to play Clarinet from 5th grade thru 9th grade. Then I
dropped band in favor of study hall and more science classes. (all together now.....GEEEK!!)
* Drank alcohol: Used to, when I was young and had no real responsibilities. Since having
Warren I can count the number of times I've been out drinking on one hand and still have three
fingers left over.
* Smoked: Cigarettes… Once again Smoking = emergency room. I have asthma and view it
as a digusting nasty habit.. nuff said.
* Done a drug: Technically, if you mean and illegal drug not really, unless you count a
contact High once before I had Warren when Mike dragged me to this really lousy party where
everyone just sat around getting wasted. (real intelligent night life, and then they wonder why they
have no money. I guess Pot really does kill brain cells. Morons).
* Had Sex: I'm the mother of a ten year old. I lived with his father for over 10 years. You
figure it out.
* Made Out: See above.
* Gone on a date: See above again.
* Gone to the mall?: Considering that is where I currently transfer buses, I'm there 1 or 2
times a day
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: I hate Oreos.
* Eaten sushi: Never tried it. Raw fish and seaweed just doesn't sound very appetizing.
* Been on stage: Not since I quit band my freshman year of high school
* Gone skating: Roller skating - used to skate all the time as a kid, but haven't skated in
over 15 years. Ice skating - I tried once at a Brownie troop party when I was 7 or 8, and nearly broke
* Made homemade cookies: When I get the time. I dont' like most pre-pack chip cookies.
Homemade are the only kind.
* Gone skinny-dipping: Sorry - NOPE!!
* Dyed your hair: Lots and lots of time. Usually a reddish/brownish/auburnish color.
* Stolen anything: Not since I was a kid..
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: At a slumber party once for my 13th
birthday, we played strip musical chairs.. It was just a bunch of girls, who had entirely way too much
* If so, was it mixed company: NOPE!
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Before I had Warren, when I was going out with
Mike, OH YEAH!! We once got so drunk that when I showed up for work the next day the hangover
didnt' kick in unti around 10am.
* Been caught "doing something": NOPE, unless you count the one time when Warren was
little and we thought he was napping, but.. he never actually seen anything.
* Been called a tease: Nope.
* Gotten beaten up: Yeah by my ex.
* Shoplifted: Nope
* Changed who you were to fit in: I did a little of that when I was younger and I wanted to
belong, but now. I am what I am, take it or leave it. And if you don't like it. than poop on you.
* Age you hope to be married: See above answer re: my feelings on the whole marriage
* Numbers and Names of Children: I have one boy Warren Michael. If by some strange
chance I had a girl some day it would be Jaina Nichelle. I also once considered naming Warren
KasAndra if he had been a girl, or BJ, but Mike didn't like either of those names. (his friend already
had a Casandra. Neither of us had thought of boy names. When Warren was born that was the first
boy name that came to mind. (Too many Santa Barbara episodes).
* Describe your dream wedding: Once upon a time, I thought it would be cute to get
married at an outdoor Wedding. At Roosevelt Zoo in Minot there is this beautiful park with this little
foot bridge over a small stream. I thought it would be great to have the Bride and Groom in the
center with Attendants on either side. However the Catholic half of my family would have fits. (like
my life style so far is something the Church would approve of..)
* How do you want to die: Preferabley in my sleep when I am too old or sick to enjoy my
life anymore. I prefer to go quietly and quickly, no pain no blood, no lingering on. But first I want to
see my son grow up and become as succussful adult, I want to bounce grand kids on my knee and I
want to see Mike get his final commupance.
* What country would you most like to visit: Sweden, Norway, Germany/ Russia Australia,
England, in that order.. The first three because its where my family comes from, the other's just
becuase they sound like cool places. The only country I've been to, is Canada. (too many times to
LAYER NINE: In a guy/girl..
* Best eye color? Greenish/hazel or blue
* Best hair color? Sandy blonde, dark brown or reddish
* Short or long hair: short, but not super short (ie longer than miliary length), I like
something to run my finger thru besides velcro head as I tease my son sometimes about his buzz
* Height: Tall is good. At least my height, over 6 feet if possible
* Best articles of clothing: Tight jeans, a white tee-shirt that shows off the muscles, but isn't
* Number of drugs taken illegally: One contact high, a few drinking parties before magic
21, during college, but that's it. I'm a goody-goody!
* Number of people I could trust with my life: One.
* Number of CDs that I own: Not a lot, I had more but somebody at my last job when
shopping in my desk with out permission and stole some of my best stuff.
* Number of piercings: Double pierced ears, but both holes have grown shut.
* Number of tattoos: Not yet, but it is on my list of things to do. I haven't decided on what
or where. Any advice?
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Counting local human
interest type stuff maybe 5 or 6 in my lifetime.
* Number of scars on my body: A few. My arms have several IV scars from my pregnancy,
a white scar on my arm where I lost a fight with cordless screwdriver bit that was in a stand on the
wall, one on my lip from the floor heater at my aunts when Iwas a toddler, one on my heel from a
lazy boy with a temper when I was four, one on my toe from a window I accidentaly broke when I
was 9 or 10, maybe a couple other assorted ones I can't think of right now.
* Number of things in my past that I regret: More than I care to think about right now. It
would take years to talk about them all. That's what therapists are for.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.