*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Top ten people who don't mean to be evil, but are
A special place in the upper levels of hell has been reserved for you. I guarentee we all no somebody on the list. I may have been guilty a time or two myself.
1. People who leave grocery carts in the middle of the parking lot, or worse next to your car [back when I still had a car]. I mean really how hard is it to walk the extra ten or so feet to the damn cart coral or back to the store. Paint jobs aren't free, and the extra cardio just might do you some damn good.
2. Peopl who live in tiny homes or apartments and keep big dogs. In my book that borders on cruel. I love dogs [as long as they are somebody elses], and they deserve to have space to run around in, to exercise and to act like dogs. People with small homes should have small pets, especailly if they are gone for long periods.
3. To go along with the above, if you have a dog and you live in town, get a f*** pooper scooper already. Nobody wants to see that, much less step in it. If you want it on your lawn fine, but on other peoples or on public areas, clean the freak up after you dog, It isn't as though he can do it.
4. Toilet squatter and people who don't flush. I hate to break it to you, but the germiest place ain't the bathroom, urine is sterile. So unless the seat is smeared with shit, or you have a big gaping cut on your butt [in which case you have bigger problems], sit your ass down and do your business properly. And for the sake of all that is holy, please, please, please flush. I dont' even want to see my own mess, why the hell would I want to see yours. I understand if the toilet isn't working, but 90 of the time, that excuse don't cut it. And when you do flush, can you do it with out using any of the basic ballet moves. Use your damn hand, that's what soap and alcohol gel were invented for. There is a special place in hell for people who piddle on toilet seats and don't wipe it up, a place where they will spend all of eternity cleaning and endless restroom.
5. People who skipped drivers ed the day they taught about 4 way and two way stops. I can't tell you how many near misses and accidents have been caused by these people. Stop, look and wait your damn turn already. My life is just as important as yours.
6. Ditto on line cutters. Unless we are at the ER and you are dying faster than me, go to the back of the line and wait like the rest of us. You ain't that special honey.
7. People on cell phones in bathroom. Please. I don't want to hear your converstaion and I'm pretty sure the people on the other end aren't interested in your toilet habits. This also applies to people who talk while driving and almost kill me, cause they aren't paying attention, as well as people who talk in movie theatres, quiet resteraunts and anywhere else it interfers with safety or just generally annoys most people.
8. Smokers who think the whole world is a giant ashtray. What you do in your house is none of my business. But nobody else wants to clean up your mess. If you must smoke either go to a smoke shop, get in your car, or wait the bleep until you get home. Some of us have breathing issues and prefer our air to be nicotine free.
9. Which brings me to people who bathe in perfume. Here's a hint. If the smell enters the room before you do, and/or the people you are speaking to start uncontrollably couughing or turn blue, take it as a sign. Some of us find magazine samples overwhelming, perfume bathers, make us quesy and give us migraines, while simply annoying the rest of the world. A little spritz or a hint of your favorite personal fragrence is fine, but if your killing plants you really need to tone it down. Just cause you love the smell, doesn't mean the rest of the world does.
10. People who don't use seat belts or worse, dont' make thier kids wear seat belts or ride in a car seat [depending on age]. I once knew a friend who never buckled her kid up, and if he'd stand she'd tell him to sit down or she'd buckle him in. W...T...F... first she made it seem like it was punishment, second of all I don't care how well and good he sits, you get in an accident even if the other guy is totally at fault, your kid is toast. I've seen it happen. It happened to a kid of somebody I knew well [6th/7th grade math teacher], who had him on his lap instead of in a car seat. And that's just one of 1000's of cases. Your kid's safety far out wieighs his short term happiness, not to mention your guilt if something should happend. Buckle everybody up, end of story.
I could name others, but these are the top ten.
Warren's being a punk again, and my pumpkin bread is more of a pumpkin pudding [that's British cakey like pudding, not American eat with a spoon custardy pudding]. Still tastes good though. I'm on the right track. I also over filled the pan, so no I have to clean my oven before I roast my chicken.
I'm also feeling frustrated because my weight seems to have plateaued and after all my hard work, my blood pressure is being obnoxious. My systolic was up 2 points this morning, and my dystolic was down 3. I have no idea what is up with that. Though I did yell at Warren this morning, so I"m sure that didn't help. Stress is never good for the BP.
I did get my hair cut though, and my beauticiansaid I look really great. She hadn't seen me in quite a while and she gave me a great compliment on my weight. So did one of the Idiot's less mess up friends. This guy is almost okay. A couple of guys at work have commented also [in a non sexual non harrasing, friendly manner], so I do have that.
Oh and when I was walking back from the clinic a guy who was walking his dog, introduced me to his dog. I can't remember the breed, but it is the same as the one in that Tom Hanks movie "Turner and Hootch". He was a purebrd and the gentlest giant I've ever met. You could tell he was a big snuggly teddy bear, but with a drool problem. Animals always make me feel better, especially friendly, furry cuddly ones.
I did a google search, the dog was a Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff), A breed that is much sweeter than apperances would let on.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.