*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Sometimes you have to learn the hard way
Things I've learned the hard way
1, popcorn and garbage disposales don't mix.
2.Spinning the living room chandelier around in attempt to make it like a disco ball, is a really bad idea. When it falls down and almost kills you, your father will be really angry. (hey I was 9)
3.No matter how fascinated cats may find water, they really really really hate getting wet.
4. If you live with any males in the house, never use the toilet in the dark with out checking the seat first.
5. Using your moms serrated scissors to trim your bangs will not give you a cool fringe, but it will make your mom trim your hair so you look goofy for 6 weeks.
6. Likewise with twirling your hair arounds your fathers little black comb.
7. Eating too many frozen blueberries can make ones fingers turn the same shade of blue as someone who is having serious oxygen issues.
8. Never sleep with gum in your mouth.. See 5 and 6 above. (is it any wonder I am so hung up on my hair.).
9. Thumbtacks in barefeet hurt like a mofo!
10. Always read the recipe twice before you start.
11. If somebody creeps you out, trust your instincts, they are telling you this for a reason.
12. Moonboots suck, especially if you call in them.
13. Calories eaten in secret still count
14. When doctors say this may hurt a little, odds are they are lying.. It will hurt a LOT!!
15. If your son is in his room and you can't hear anything, check on him STAT. odds are there is an emergency you should be aware of, but aren't.
16.Little kittens have very sharp claws.
17. When crawling under an elecrric fence one should always make sure not to stand up too quickly..
18, Just cause it looks bright and sunny don't mean its warm.
19. Asking your mom what the meaning of certain words can get you in a lot of trouble if you aren't careful, even if they are words you just heard your father use because the widget would fit on the thingamajig (I was quite the intersting child).
20. Rocking chairs make lousy step stools. (I have the xrays in my medical file to prove it).
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.