*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
I's like to buy a clue for $250..Pat..
"You must remember this, a kiss is still a
kiss". Your romance is Casablanca. A
classic story of love in trying times, chock
full of both cynicism and hope. You obviously
believe in true love, but you're also
constantly aware of practicality and societal
expectations. That's not always fun, but at
least it's realistic. Try not to let the Nazis
get you down too much.
What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla
Funny I never thought of my self as an old fashioned romantic
I don't know if it is something in the water or what but I swear people are getting stupider by the minute. Prime examples just from work today:
Is it any wonder I am so cranky at the end of the day...
- Cust calls in rattles off his customer number and name at the speed of sound, and then sounds irritated when I have to ask him to repeat it. Hello I am not a robot, nor do I type 500 words a minute, though I am a very good typist if I do say so myself.
- Cust argues with me about pricing in catalog, why because customer can not seem to grasp the concept that the item information is listed below the item, not above it. When I point this out to them, they have the gall to tell me I am wrong, and that our catalogs make no sense. How many catalogs do they read, almost all of them are that way. GRRR ARRGG
- Customers who when they are told that we do not ship orders with out payment (ie credit/debit card, check, money order etc..) have the nerve to argue with me and go on about how honest they are and how they have 9.5 credit rating and have never been late on a bill..yadda yadda..Sorry dude, doesn't change our no payment, no merchandise policy, we get stung to many times. Try that at your local supermarket and see how far you get
- People mispronounce the name of the item, sometimes a reasonable guess, sometimes they are so far off I can't tell what they are talking about. I pronounce it for them (politely as I need my job), several times in the conversation and they still say it wrong.(I realize some people have learning disablities I don't mean to make light of them) Are you even listening or paying attention?
- Customers who feel that calling me entitles them to waste my work time spouting off about religion, politics or other subjects unrelated to the business at hand. My relgious and political beliefs are none of your damn business either conduct business or call a damn hotline! I have stats to maintain, and besides I am most likely ignoring you anyway
- Customers who don't know item number or even for sure the names of what they want, and are too lazy to look it up, even though they are not visually impaired. Get a clue, and get off your ass, a little brain work might just keep your brain from complelty atrophying.
ME:Thank your for calling Well Known Hell(name on purpose)Product Company this is Holly. How may I help you. (trust me I have a loud clear voice).
Customer: Is this Well known Hell Product company??
Sorry you've got the wrong number. Next time try paying attention.
Crackpot customers who call in to inform us that did you know so and such was linked and can do so and such.. they need to speak to our product people and let them know about this so we can change it. Becaue crackpots in DogWhipe Utah, know more than a bunch of people with medical degree's and ph.d's in nutrition and of course we will change everything because of one person
- People who call in just so we can add up thier mail orders for them, as they find it too hard (read: are too damn lazy)If spending a dollar for a pocket calculator is out of your budget perhaps you really need to do some rethinking..
Customer's mail an order and then 5 days later want to know where their items are..after all they paid for 2 day air it should be their two days after they drop the order in the mail box. Sorry ma'am our transporters are out of order but Scotty promises to have the up and running in the next day or so.
Customer's who think they should never have to pay shipping cause it's a small order and it doesn't cost anything to send, or cause its large and they should get a break. I'm sorry did the PO start shipping pkg's for free and nobody told me
Prequels ~ Sequels
Daily Dumbass: See above and take your pick
Thankful For: the fact my shift is over
Music of the mind: : That damn annoying Hotdog falls in love with the Pepsi commercial..aRGGGG
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.