*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
I stole this from NMallory, who stole it from Uncle Bob
and so it goes. Its been a slow afternoon at work so of course I did this instead of something actually productive. After talking to ********** High school
in San Antonio I really need a break. She is a sweet woman, but sometimes I sweat I think she found her teaching degree in a box of Cracker Jack.
How any one can be a teacher and be that dense is something I really dont' want to think about. So here goes my second entry today.
Top 5 songs that people should give a listen:
1. Rock and Roll Dreams Come Thru by MeatLoaf
2. The Wall by Pink Floyd (many people just dont' get it)
3. Pinball Wizard by The Who
4. Sadly My Guitar Gently Weeps ( May George Harrison rest in Peace)
5. Strong Enough to Bend by Tanya Tucker
(Yes I have unique tastes I know that).
Top 5 things people say to you that annoy you:
1.What? (about a dozen times after I keep repeating my self).
2. I dont' get it
3. ppppllllleeeeaaaasssseeee (my son)
4. anything that makes no sense what so ever
5. swearing every other word. Some swearing is fine, but there is such a thing as over doing it.
Top 5 things that turn you on about guys:
1. stubbly faces
2. good manners
3. sense of humor
4. strong arm muscles
5. deep sexy voice, esp with an European or Australian accent
Top 5 movies you watch all the time:
1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Return of the Jedi
4. Star Wars
5. Wizard of Oz ( currently anyway - sorry Tam, its cheesy, but for some reason I like it, even if they did murder L. Frank Baums book totally).
Top 5 things people should know about you:
1. I am a single mother
2. I love action adventure movies, but I think taking another human life for any reason other than defense is WRONG! (but if they hit first you have
every right to hit back.)
3. I am really a country girl at heart
4. I may bash men a lot, but I am still holding out that Mr. Wonderful may come along when I least expect it.
5. I am actually quite shy in real life
Five things on your desk right now:
1. a box full of floppy disks
2. a plastic Jar Jar figurine from a fast food place
3. a telephone that doesn't work
4. an empty pop can
5. assorted papers
1. a Cathy Calander
2 a Star Trek mug full of pens etc..
3. a popsicle stick box made by my son, with post-it notes inside.
4. Plastic Boo from Monsters Inc, (somebody stole her door, !!)
5. Stuffed ratty old Garfeild sitting on top of my monitor
Top five things you say the most:
1. Yeah okay whatever
2. bloody (fill in the blank). too much HP or something I guess
3. ****techsupport, may I start with your ***** and *****.
4. Uff Da
5 Holy (fill in the blank) Batman!!
Top 5 things you do not understand about your own sex:
1. High heels
3. playing dumb just to please some idiot guy
5. Fabio -- icky icky icky...
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.