*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
More surveys too yet
Taking the lazy way out again. I've seen this survey on a few other diaries, so once again I present you with more than you want to know about me.
- hair: auburn (reddish brown)
- height: 5'4
- weight: No comment
- figure: Lets just say no one will ever mistake me for a guy.
- clothing: cotton is the fabric of my life and 99% of my wardrobe. Jeans, sweats, khakis, pull ons. T-shirts, sweat shirts, polos,
- music: Classic rock, some Country, a little bit of a lot of different things.
- makeup: only if its a funeral, wedding or job interview even then I have to make a point to remember. I am very non-makeup-ey
- body art: I did have 2 piercings in each ear, but I let them close. I don't really have any. .
- wearing: Off white cotton pants, dirty white keds, Magenta and black Disney Sweatshirts with Mickey/Minnie & Donald/Daisy
- music: None;
- thinking of How really stupid and needy some of our clients are
- feeling: crampy and gassy thanks to my stupid hormones
LAST THING YOU..
- bought: a Coke, a sausage egg&cheese Croisant and some cheese crackers at M&H..
- did: Answer yet another call. I am at work.
- read: The Hobbit. (still working on it)
- watched on tv: Buffy this morning before I left for work.
EITHER / OR
- club or house party: Not a party person, but if I had to choose House party (at someone else's house)
- tea or coffee: herb tea. Coffee and black tea = YUCK
- high achiever or easy-going: Little of both. .
- cats or dogs:cats .
- single or taken: single not looking
- pen or pencil: Pen, preferably medium point. I hate fine and wide point
- gloves or mittens: Gloves. Mittens are warmer but too awkward to do anything in.
- food or candy: Both. In small quantities.
- cassette or cd: CD. .
- snuff or cigarettes: Neither. ick cancer asthma bad things
- coke or pepsi: Coke, Pepsi is gross
- matches or a lighter: Matches
- sunset beach or the bold and the beautiful: Soaps icky.. used to be Days fan but not for years. Santa Barbara was okay though. Its the reason my son is named Warren. (don't ask)
- rickie lake or oprah winfrey: Neither - talk shows are stupid.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
- kill: My ex the idiot
- hear from: My guestbook (to lazy to link).
- look like: Me.. I don't want to be anyone's clone
- be like: See above
- food: Italian, German, Chinese, anything chocolaty or cheesy
- drink: non alcoholic: Coke
- color: Blacks, blues, deep reds
- album: Bat and BatII
- shoes: My Red Wings (ankle boots, lace up).
- site: Mine. none in particular
- song: Too many to name
- vegetable:corn cukes, carrots, celery (as long as I have lots of Ranch dressing)
- fruit: strawberry, cherry, orange, apple (must be hard juicy Red Delicious)
- last movie you saw: on TV Princess Bride
- last movie you saw on the big screen: Lord of the Rings
- last phone number you called: Overachieving Dad about Cub Scouts
- last thing you had to drink: Coke
- last thing you ate: cheesy crackers
- last time you showered: 7:30 am this morning
- last time you cried: about a week ago.
- last time you smiled: last night, at my son
- last time you laughed: last night, my son being silly
- last person you hugged: Warren (my son)
- last person you kissed: Same as above.
- last thing you said: Thank-you, on the phone
- last person you talked to online: One of my coworkers R* for now
- last thing you smelled: someone made popcorn in the break room microwave
- smoke: Hell no, I have asthma, I am allergic, I don't want cancer and I am morally opposed
- do drugs: If you mean illegal illicit HELL NO
- sleep with stuffed animals: Nope, no room too many real ones
- have a crush: nope .
- have a boyfriend/girlfriend: nope .
- have a dream that keeps coming back: used to , but not for quite a while now
- play an instrument: used to play clarinet, but haven't touched it for many many years
- believe there is life on other planets: Yes, simple logic says so
- have any gay or lesbian friends: Yes. actually quite a few
- believe in miracles: Yes.
- believe it's possible to remain faithful forever: Yes. ( to one person yes )
- consider yourself tolerant of others: Yes for the most part I have a very open mind, but not so open my brains have fallen out
- consider police a friend or foe: No comment on this one .
- like the taste of alcohol: no- yeck
- have a favorite Stooge: Stooges, are stupid!! yeck
- believe in astrology: No. It is fun, but I dont' take it seriously
- believe in magic: If you mean spells and such No I don't but if you mean unexplainable happenings yes there are
- pray: yes, lots of times
- go to church: not very often. I believe I just have issues with The Church
- have any secrets: Yep, and I plan on keeping them that way
- have any pets: Yep, three cats, Chester, Chloe and Xena
- go to or plan to go to college: Been there, done that. Would love the money to return. I love School.
- have a degree: Yep Networking (computers)
- talk to strangers who instant message you: Yes as long as they don't go porno on me. Most people who AIM me know me from somewhere, such as a list or D*Land .
- wear hats: Nope. I have a head that looks stupid in hats
- have any piercings: just my ears and they are closed
- have any tattoos: Nope. but I have thought about it.
- hate yourself: No. Most of the time I like me. Not always but then who does?
- wish on stars: Yeah.
- like your handwriting: Its okay.
- believe in witches: Depends what you mean by Witches. There are practicing Wiccans who consider them selves witches, but I don't believe in Witchcraft my self.
- believe in Satan: Yes, but not in the tradional Judeo-Christian sense. Evil exists but damnation isn't determined by religion as by character and moral choices one makes. As you sow, , so shall you reap. That is to say what you do in this life will come back to haunt you in the next.
- believe in ghosts: Yes, but not in the wispy caspery sense But rather things that we don't yet fully understand.
- trust others easily: no, been hurt too many times
- like sarcasm: But of course
- take walks in the rain: Yep!
- kiss with your eyes closed: Yeah.
- sing in the shower: Sometimes. If I have my stereo on.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.