*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Fighting the dark side with Circus Peanuts
The title of tonights entry comes to you courtesy of Morbid-dlite's profile. When I say that I couldn't stop laughing. I love it.
Am also chatting with fellow Defenders ( a small select club of us who love Clones and love the Love story) about setting up a get together. Sounds like warm climate get together is winning. Now all I need is cash
I am tired, pooped out actually. It has been a very very long long day.
- 6:00am alarm goes off
- 6:03 hit snooze for first of several times
- 7:15 hit snooze last time force self out of bed and into bathroom adn then get dressed
- 7:30 head downstairs to eat breakfast (CoCo Pebbles)
- 7:45 attempt to quickly throw together something that resemebles lunch
- 7:50 trip on rug and gouge cheek on corner of kitchen counter and do nasty number on right knee.
- 7:55 leave house
- 8:07 bored first bus to get to work
- 8:35 finally arrive at work
- 9:00 am start work
- 5:30 get off work and just miss bus by 30 seconds
- 6:25 catch next bus to Wasted Acres
- 6:35 run to bank to get money for paying daycare
- 6:45 catch bus from Hornbachers to GTC
- 7:00 arrive at GTC, and walk to PSJ
- 7:15 arrive at PSJ, and spend 20 minutes or so with Warren
- 7:45 leave PSJ, decide to walk back to GTC (5 blocks each way)
- 8:00 leave GTC on same bus as arrived
- 8:40 arrive back at Wasted Acres
- 8:49 leave Wasted Acres on last bus, taking long way aroound to NDSU, before comming down my home street.
- 10:00 arrive home finally
- 10:15 change clothes, make supper adn log on line
Mike decided to visite Warren tonight as well. I was lucky enough when I heard he was there I was on my way out anyway so I didnt have to see him. The last thing I needed was to deal with him.
I am also trying to fathom the logic of my company mailing me a $2.33 refund check on my employee order spending the cost of postage and an enevelope when they could have walked to the other side of the building and handed it to me, or just kept it as a credit towards my next employee order. Welcome to beauracracy.
I'm off to throw some more circus peanuts at the dark side. I hated those things as a kid, they tasted like flavored styrofoam peanuts. I'm so glad I found a good use for them.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.