*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Apparently Friday Five solved their technical issues, so here are my Friday Fives for today. For a more serious entry see My previous entry
And now on with the show.
1. What's your favorite animal? The cat. My favorite animal hands down is the cat. All cats. Big cats, little cats, house cats, wild cats, tiger, lions, cougars, panthers, leopards, bobcats, lynx, persian, tabby, siamese, you name your kitty. I am most definately a cat girl at heart.
2. What pets have you had in your lifetime? Oh brother, lets see.. I have had more cats than I can possibly remember to count. I have also had at least two dogs that I remember. When I was little we had a border collie mix named Snoopy. Then when I when I was about 3 or so, my aunt who raises poodles brought us Puddles. Puddles was a little toy poodle that we had from the time I was three until almost my senior year in high school. We finally had to put him to sleep as the poor thing was blind, epileptic (a result of a puppy hood trauma invoving a fight with a moving truck), barely able to walk, and had a breathe that would send a dinosaur over the edge. We also had a few rabbits but they never got named, other wise I can't remember and other pets.
3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why? I have always thought it would be cool to have a hamster or a ferret but I'm just not home often enough to take care of anything that isn't what I would consider more or less self cleaning. IE cats are perfect.
4. Are you allergic to any animals? Believe it or not, I am probably the only person I know who is allergic to cows. Weird but true. I can eat them, I can wear them, I just can't stand next to them or in a stall where they have been.
5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')? Many many. People who hurt their pets to punish them, people who don't feed thier pets, pets who walk around with no tags, leash etc.. Pets who jump up on you, people who think everybody loves thier pet, when it is obnoxious. People who leave large pets alone with small children. and many others.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.