*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Friday Fives again
It is time for the Friday Fives.
1. What's your favorite vacation spot The greatest vacation place I went to was Yellowstone. I think the Rockies are one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I absolutely love mountains.
2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth?North Western North Dakota. It is about as flat and boring, and middle of nowhere as middle of nowhere gets. It is like Tatooine with dead grass.
3. What would be your dream vacation? A rustic yet modern cabin by a nice stream, somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Preferably not too far from Yellowstone or Glacier. Within driving distance of someplace civilized, yet far enough away that is removed from any neighbors. It would be a great way to get back in touch with myself and just rest and have almost like a mini sabattacle
4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why? My son. Roadtrips are great for bonding and for just having a fun time and getting closer. It would be a great way to talk to my son about things that may be difficult to talk about face to face. It could also be a like an adventure, especially if we were able to road trip it to say Yellowstone or Glacier.
5. What are your plans for this weekend?Housework, Wolf Badge requirements, and holding the couch down so it doesnt ' run away. If time allows I may throw in a fight with my idiot ex.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.