*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
The 10 Cranky Commandments
If you were supreme ruler of all that you surveyed, what would be your own Ten Commandments? What ten absolute truths or rules would the hapless citizens of Youtopia have to memorize and obey?
1.Thou shalt form independent thought
Taken from TheSpark
2. Thou shalt never take a human life, unless defending one's self or others.
3. Thou shalt put thy children before thy self, even if it means giving up personal desires
4.Thou shalt respect the right of others to hold differing opinions, and thou shalt disagree in an intelligent and adult manner. Name calling and mud throwing is strictly outlawed. Intelligent point counter point debate however is actively encouraged.
5. Thou shat not ever force one's opinions on another person, if that person is not intersted.
6. Thou art a unique individual and shalt not insult me by trying to be like everyone else.
7. Thou shalt count chocolate as a vegetable (okay I had to put one funny one in there.)
8. Thou shalt remember to take of thyself. Life is a gift and it is not to be wasted.
9. Thou hast the right to be happy, this is not a bad thing.
10. Thou art human, not a god. Thou shall make mistakes and learn from them. Thou shalt not feel like a failure for not obtaining perfection. Perfection is not allowed among humans.
I've decided to take a new approach to being lazy in my diary. I need to keep updating, so this way I can be creative with out too much strain on my brain. I also think it is alot more interesting than "stumbled out of bed, toasted waffles, hunted for syrup watched tv, and spent the afternoon making sure the couch didnt' run away.." Since I've discovered diarist.net I've been hooked. Check them out.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.