*Make My Day
Have you seen
Click on photo for more details.
Recently shared thoughts
Things you never wanted to know, and still don't
I have to thank LA for the much needed laugh.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of TheCrankyOne in your ear 700 times!
- TheCrankyOne can not regurgitate!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by TheCrankyOne!
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in TheCrankyOne.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than TheCrankyOne!
- The fingerprints of TheCrankyOne are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of TheCrankyOne.
- TheCrankyOne can smell some things up to six miles away.
- If you break TheCrankyOne, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are TheCrankyOne.
Clearly they have never seen me with the flu or after eating bad Mexican food. However number 5 hits very close to the mark, if I were to be given my druthers. Number 9, only applies my ex. I've never used personal ad.
Number one is pretty close to the truth, but not able to burp, obviously they don't know MY Warren.
- Warren Michael M can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time!
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Warren Michael M.
- More people are killed by Warren Michael M each year than die in aeroplane accidents!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Warren Michael M floating in their swimming pools.
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Warren Michael M!
- Warren Michael M cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Warren Michael M.
- Warren Michael M can sleep for three and a half years!
- Finding Warren Michael M on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- Warren Michael M can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
Today has been one of those lazy days where I have to force my self to do anything. I did manage to clean up my room and catch up on dishes. I also made a huge dent in Laundry Mountain, so at least Warren and I won't be reduced to wearing goofy outfits in order to have something clean on.
I think I over did the walking yesterday. When I got up this morning it was like my ankles were on strike. It isn't easy to walk when you ankles refuse to bend. But I worked thru. Warren wanted McDonalds. So we walked over for lunch (about 6 blocks each way.). He got his junk food, but had to get some exercise to do it. (I'm evil). I was good and didn't eat. No I'm not starving myself. I had whole wheat toast with peanut butter, oatmeal and and orange for a late breakfast and a handful of nuts for a snack. So I am eating. I did have one coke, but I was good and didn't refill. My body seems to be happy with that.
Tonight for dinner I am making salmon fillets, vinegrette potato salad, and green beans.(fresh beans, not canned) I may make a salad with some spinach I have too, I'm not sure. I wish seafood wasn't so damn expensive, but when the nearest ocean is 2000 miles, what can you expect.
I also gave myself a treat for encouragement. I got my hair cut. Not a serious change, but I did get about 2.5 - 3 inches snipped off, which still leaves it long enough to pull up in a pony tail. I got my bangs redo, in kind of a side swept type cut, I usually get them cut too short as they will be the right length in a week or two. But the best part is I have lots of layers now, which make my hair much wavier and fuller than it was before.
Oh and to Katress, MSM, is very cheap. Usually you can get 250, 1500 mg caps for under $10 at S-----. (The store is in the 200 or 300 block of Broadway ). Here is a good link, where you can find out a little more information. It's not a mircacle take one and be cured pill, but it does help speed things along.
Prequels ~ Sequels
Music of the mind: :
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.