a cubicle is just a padded cell with a door
I didn't make up this list, but I think it is funny as heck..so I couldn't resist sharing it with all my lovely fans..
Things you wish you could say at work (and other places
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message. I need to get this printed on a t-shirt
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying. This fits so many of my callers its not even funny...especially those from certain areas of the country..
10. Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again... and she seems to really love our computers
11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.
14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!
20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
24. Do I look like a people person?
25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting. -Apparently this person has worked for Vitamin Hell
26. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
31. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
33. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses. -Sounds like HOE doesn't it Calthea
35. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? There were many customers like this at CW
36. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done. My motto. I even have this on a bumper sticker on my van
37. How do I set a laser printer to stun? believe me I've wanted to try
38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.
39. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
40. Oh I get it... like humor... but different
I would write a longer entry but it is 10pm and my 11 year old son has not came in yet.. Time to go on Mommy patrol.. he is in enough trouble already...
I had updated this after I found him, but then my dialup winked on me when I went to post it and I lost it all. Sufice to say Warren is fine, but grounded and I can't wait to year the school's side of his time out today.
Not to mention skipping out on daycare, so he was home all day after school w/o my knowing about it.
That boy is going to be the death of me yet
Prequels ~ Sequels
Daily Dumbass: What is with tweenagers and their know it all attitudes
Thankful For: Alice Cooper's school supply commercial gave me a much needed laugh
Music of the mind: : School's out for EVER!!! (God please no....)
~*~Have you read these~*~
~ Ode to a child who is no more ~
~ She's baaack ~
~ testing ~
~ Facebook me ~
~ Bleech ~
Layout copyright Me, Myself and I. Correct viewing of this site requires IE 5.0 or higher. Use of any other browser may result in
unintended results.(Netscape 4.0 or higher is passable however I haven't yet been able to get it
to look right in Firefox)
All contents, (except graphics) unless otherwise specified, are
the property of TheCrankyOne. Please ask permission before using.
Person's caught using pics of my son without permission will be severely dealth with. Graphics
are courtesty of Full Moon Graphics. If you
want to use them, ask Kitty not me..
Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you
read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. I do not write to please others, I write for
myself. If you don't like my diary it is your problem, not mine.
Any rude comments, spam, flames etc.. will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Also if you wish to comment please have the decency to leave a valid form of contact such as a web address or email, unless I happen to know you and would know who you are.
This Web site is Registered with Published.com
This work is licensed
Creative Commons License.
In every neighborhood there is at least one house that all the neighbors gossip about. This is a diary from the woman who lives in that house. I am a single mother in her mid thirties. I live in North Dakota with my son, Warren.
I tend to be a bit of a slob, and am the opposite of a girly-girl. I am geek girl, who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, action movies, science fiction, action adventure, Dr. Who, and so on and so on.
I love to write and while I don't post much fiction online anymore I would love to be a writer someday. I am also overweight, bipolar and suffer from allergy induced asthma.